Anthony AhnM.D. Request An Appointment
Dr. Ahn was born and raised in New York City. He attended Brown University for college and medical school and returned to New York for an orthopedic surgery residency at the Hospital for Joint Diseases/ NYU combined program.
He graduated in 2003 and did an additional year of fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the Tufts / New England Baptist Hospital combined program. He worked at Cedars Sinai Hospital where he was involved in teaching USC plastic surgery residents hand surgery before moving down to the South Bay.He currently continues to teach and serves as the Chief of the Hand Surgery Service in the Department of Orthopedics at Harbor UCLA. He is board-certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Hand Surgery.
- Tufts University – Fellowship in Hand Surgery
- Hospital for Joint Diseases/ New York University
- Brown University – Medical School
- Brown University – Bachelor’s Degree
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Awards & Publications
- Faculty at Harbor-UCLA Department of Orthopaedics (Chief of Hand Service)
- Author – “Rotator cuff repair in patients with type I diabetes mellitus”
- Author – “Thermal energy in arthroscopic surgery of the wrist”
Practice Website: anthonyahnmd.com