Benjamin RaffiiM.D. Request An Appointment
- Ent And Sinus
- Medical School: Stanford University School Of Medicine
- Internship: New York University Medical Center
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Ronald Regan UCLA Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
Dr. Rafii sees patients with all types of ear, nose, and throat problems. His particular area of interest is in voice, airway, and swallowing disorders, and in thyroid and parathyroid surgery. Dr. Rafii completed a highly coveted fellowship in laryngology at UCLA Voice Center for Medicine and The Arts, where he gained extensive experience in treating elite singers, actors, and other professionals with voice problems. He utilizes state-of-the- art high-definition video stroboscope to visualize the vocal cords in detail with cutting-edge precision. Dr. Rafii also specializes in surgery for both benign and malignant diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid gland. His fellowship-honed experience in preserving the nerves of the voice box, in combination with his training under some of the best thyroid surgeons in New York City, makes him especially equipped to provide the best possible care for patients who require this type of delicate surgery.