Nader TondraviM.D. Request An Appointment
Dr. Nader Tondravi completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana. He earned his medical degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Tondravi completed his Anesthesiology residency and Pain Medicine fellowship at Northwestern University.
Dr. Tondravi is a board certified anesthesiologist with a focus on interventional pain medicine. He is a UCLA clinical instructor with a passion for patient-centered care and clinical education. Dr. Tondravi uses a multidisciplinary treatment approach for his patients including physical and aqua therapy, complementary alternative medicine, pain psychology, multimodal medication management, and minimally-invasive image guided procedures.
- Fellowship: Northwestern Memorial Hospital GME Office, 2018
- Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital GME Office, 2017
- Internship: MacNeal Hospital, 2014
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin, MD, 2013
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2019
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology, 2018